niedziela, 5 kwietnia 2015

Wild

This movie with Reese Witherspoon in the main role made my day. It turns my memories about lonely travels back and also reflection about my own life. Where I'm going, what should I change. What person I've become and what I want to be. We making only the mistakes that can teach us something. During this travels your all heart, soul and body is the whole you, and you feel that the most then. You are open book for yourself and you can start reading. Past. But we should also start to writing our future, here and now.


Cheryl Strayed is an American memoirist, novelist and essayist. Strayed's personal essays have been published widely in national magazines and journals and have twice been selected for inclusion in The Best American Essays













THIS is thy hour O Soul, 

thy free flight into the wordless,

Away from books, away from art, 

the day erased, the lesson done,

Thee fully forth emerging, silent, gazing, pondering 

the themes thou

lovest best.

Night, sleep, death and the stars.

-Walt Whitman


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sisq_eOakwc












1 komentarz:

  1. Piękne zdjęcia :) Film wydaje się być ciekawy, jak będę miała chwilę to obejrzę :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń